Tuesday, September 2, 2008

INTRODUCTION




Waoh! Is it this easy to be a blogger?

I'd visited thousands of blogs and kept wondering how to start mine. I ver knew it could be this easy. Nevertheless, thank God for everything.


This is the introduction. I will use this blog to talk about my social and sexual life (lol). Well, thanks to these people for inspiring me: Bellenaija, NYSC, lindaikeji, veraikeji, funmiiyanda, niyitabiti, facetgrapevine, tonypayne, azuhamatus, allibaba, stanstill, solafolowosele and others. I know I still need to learn from you guys, so don't hesitate to put me through anytime I call.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Sola Folowosele said...

Wendy baby, welcome to blogville..and happy blogging..try get a page on http://www.facebook.com if u dont have one yet.

Yewande Atanda said...

Thanks a bunch sir. And thanks again for inspiring me.

Afrobabe said...

lovely....you are truely beautiful without an effort...

Yewande Atanda said...

@Afrobabe

..making my head swell up. Thanks anyway!

Dami said...

pweety

Lati said...

Wow, Wendy....I'm going back to the Rag Day blog to identify u!! P.S. I think you just have to be u to be a blogger! Right uncle Sola?? winks*